College Education The Key to Success
by Herbz from The Islands
"As to the importance of a college education, a well paying job is what every person wants, being able to support their family, making sure that everything is going accordingly."
College Education From Student's Perspective
In many situations students ask themselves why college is so important and how will attending college benefit me in the future?
Here is my opinion as to the importance of college:
- A college education helps to build a worthwhile future. The experience will lead to you being more exposed to the world, and definitely a more independent individual.
- College is important because it lets you build on things it gives you strategies, Great abilities and reassurance for a future of many opportunities. From your first essay to your last the pressure will always be on the fight to learn will always be an importance. College is a place to take in and share views of different types of people. I say different because everyone has their own way of going about things. We learn how to debate and be provocative and to agree and disagree on various topics.
- Earning a college education can be a major key to success. Some say going to college is supposed to be fun. It’s not all about having fun -- those were high school days. I think that the fun stops when you go to college because of more homework assignments and less time to be idle. Knowing critically what the purpose of college is even before stepping foot on campus should help students understand how serious to take it.
- Obtaining a college education can be a major key to being financially stable; it shows that you have the motivation to succeed in life. It opens many doors of opportunity and allows us to explore every option available in or field of studies.
This is why so many people strive and give their full potential, devoting every minute to your books.
- Receiving a college degree will provide the students with the ability to pursue a career of their choice. It can range from a computer science degree, accountant degree and many others. The pressure from getting to class on time to handing in your first assignment will all pay off in the long run.
College Education And Career Opportunities
When you are through with whichever degree you were pursuing in, then it’s time to go and demand a job; you have the qualifications to do so.
A well paying job is what every person wants, being able to support their family, making sure that everything is going accordingly.
College education can provide a student with many more exciting opportunities; it helps the person build motivation and develop the skills for troubleshooting everyday problems.
Being in college gives opportunity to be independent. Even if it’s just a two year course, the salary will still be higher than it would be for someone who graduated school with only a high school diploma.
Students can almost reassure themselves that they will have a more fulfilling job after achieving a degree, rather than being stuck in a job with hardly any upward mobility.
Having a college degree almost insures the student that they will have the ability to increase earnings and increase their productivity on the job. Not being hindered to certain tasks, even if you don’t know what it is you are doing, college provides students with the ability to brainstorm an find ideas to bring the problem to a conclusion.