The Jobs Health Care Facilities Provide Is Exploding
Those desiring to change career with purpose would do well to explore the jobs health care facilities provide.
The jobs health care facilities provide results in ever expanding health care job opportunities, Yes, those desiring to change careers, with purpose, should explore the exploding health care jobs market.
The health services industry includes tremendous purposeful health care job opportunities.
In fact, when it comes to a purpose driven life, these health care jobs are truly ministries of compassion.
So Where Can Healthcare Jobs Be Found?
The Healthcare field is projected to be where projected career opportunities will explode. The location of those medical career jobs is wider than many of us think.
For most medical related jobs, health care facilities will provide the bulk of health care job opportunities, but health care jobs can be found in far more locations than health care facilities.
- Hospitals: Of course Hospitals are the first place to look when exploring jobs that health care facilities provide. Many hospitals employ thousands of medical personnel.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities: SNF (pronounced sniff, and often you may not want to) refers to nursing and residential care facilities, which are a great source of healthcare job opportunities.
- Other Healthcare Facilities: Included in the "other" category are assisted-living homes, alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers, group homes, and halfway houses, all of which offer healthcare jobs.
- The Doctors Office: A trip to the doctors office reveals the need for health care employees. Just the tremendous number of doctors offices provides a great many healthcare jobs.
- Group Medical Practices, Clinics, Or Integrated Health Systems: Those considering health care jobs should realize that physicians and surgeons are increasingly working as salaried employees of group medical practices, clinics, or integrated health systems.
- A Dentists Office: 1 out of every 5 health care facilities is a dentists office, which means health care job opportunities in the dental field.
- Your Own Home: If you are ill, your home is where health care employment takes place for healthcare workers. Hospice Home Care provides nursing jobs, social work employment, home health aid positions, and even pastoral care employment as a hospice chaplain.
- Offices Of Other Health Practitioners: A great number of jobs health care facilities provide are found in the offices of other health practitioners such as optometrists, occupational and physical therapists, psychologists, and other health practitioners.
Health care job opportunities will continue to increase
The jobs health care facilities provide for health care job opportunities will continue to increase. Those desiring to change careers with purpose would do well to explore this exploding health care jobs market.
Adapted from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Career Guide to Industries, 2004-05 Edition, Health Services, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/oco/cg/cgs035.htm.